10 Times Zac Efron Was Totally Swoon Worthy

Since the first time we laid our eyes on him in "High School Musical," Zac Efron has never failed to capture our hearts on the big screen.

1374
https://www.instagram.com/zacefron/

Every generation has their own teen heartthrob. For example, my mother is partial to Dennis Quaid and George Clooney. Our generation has quite a few to choose from, it's true. But looking back on my childhood I can't help but think of one person that has constantly been the swoon-worthy focus of our generation.

Since the first time we laid our eyes on him in "High School Musical," Zac Efron has never failed to capture our hearts on the big screen. So, being the typical fan girl that I am, I decided to rank the top 10 moments that Zac Efron stole our hearts.

1. The time that he had to make the most difficult decision Troy Bolton had ever faced.

We feel you Troy, the age-old battle between choosing the girl or obeying your parents.

2. The time that he winked and we all fainted from the cuteness.

Can't. Stop. Watching. The. Wink.

3. The time he was having the end of high school crisis.

What to do, what to do? We've all experienced this time in our lives when we have no idea what we're doing, or where we're going to end up in life. And if you haven't yet, then you will at some point.

4. The time he channelled his inner Danny Zuko from Grease.

Everyone and their mother wanted to be riding shotgun in that car during this scene.

5. The time he made every girl faint.

That's not like any "dad bod" I've ever seen.

6. The time he gave every girl the best piece of advice they could every receive.

We salute you Zac.

7. The time he was Elvis Presley reincarnated.

Thank you, Elvis, for creating this move, and for allowing Zac Efron to recreate it in Hairspray.

8. The time he winked again and it was HSM 2 all over again.

Damn Daniel, at it again with the killer winks.

9. The time he was president of the most bada$$ fraternity there ever was.

*faints*

10. Finally, the time that he made us all shed a tear when he started to cry in a valiant attempt to win back the girl.

I can't.

Thank you Zac Efron, for volunteering as tribute to be our generations' teen heartthrob. We appreciate all that you do for us.