10 Times Peyton Sawyer Captured Spring Semester's Misery

Go Brooke yourself, spring semester.

49
Wiki

There are many times that college is rough, your first/last semester and everything in between. There is one time that motivation is at an all-time low, and it hits everyone from freshman all the way to super seniors. It is called the spring semester.

But One Tree Hill can heal your soul.

So, here are 10 reasons why the spring semester is awful and will be told by Tree Hill's one and only, Peyton Sawyer.

1. The weather is beautiful and you just want to sit outside.

All you want to do is skip class, study on the green, and soak up the sun. Alas, you cannot, because you have class.

2. The weather sucks and you don't want to leave your bed.

It is probably just a little colder than usual but you don't want to risk getting a cold, so you stay cuddled in bed with all your warm blankets (or other people).

3. So you lean on your roommate to convince you to go to class.

Probably not the best idea.

4. You are only a few months from summer.

Is there anything else that needs to be said about summer? Lakes, sun, swimming, tan skin, bonfires, and a nice glass of wine under the stars.

5. Spring Break severely diminishes any motivation you had at the beginning of the semester.

You go to the beach, then you come back unwilling to do anything that you should have gotten done before spring break.

6. Spring = more parties = more frat guys hitting on you.

Preach.

7. 8 a.m.'s when the weather is nice.

Sunglasses and Advil. Last night/day was mad real.

8. Your professor says the final is "cumulative" and you wished you went to class more all semester.

Spoiler alert: you can't.

9. Finding someone with a study guide.

👊

10. But the stress of everything coming to a close still closes in on you.

Trying to finish papers/exams/homework is stressful enough, but as soon as it is all done, it will be worth it.

The spring semester may be easier for some people, but for most the motivation is at an all time low. For those of you that actually maintain your motivation, share with the rest of us your skills. We would greatly appreciate it, and hug you like Brooke and Peyton do.