The days of syllabus week have long since passed, the spines of textbooks have been cracked and opened and the residential halls reek of caffeine and adolescent desparation. Welcome to college, kids--shit has gotten real.
Thankfully, we all have one savior, one guiding light we can turn to in times of crisis and turmoil, one man who can lift our spirits with their determination and quest for success.
What man, may that be?
Michael Scott, that's who.
Because, believe it or not, here are the ten instances where Michael Scott and his antics were comedic, cringeworthy and #collegeaf.
1. When you look at your Bursar bill and see how much tuition costs this semester.
2. When you look at a class syllabus for the first time of the semester.
3. When your professor or TA's instructions for an essay or project are as vague as physically possible.
4. When it's 11:40 p.m. on a Friday night and you remember you have an assignment due by midnight.
5. When you're walking across the street to get to class and there's that one asshole that nearly runs you over.
7. Communal bathrooms. They are just as bad, if not worse, than you'd imagined.
8. Getting up for an 8 am. Freshmen, hear me out--you will NOT be able to handle a college 8 am class just because your high school ones started at the same time.
9. When class is ending in roughly twelve seconds and your professor says, "Don't pack up yet."
10. When you pass all your final exams and papers and slay the semester like nobody's business.