10 Throwback Songs To Boost Your Mood

10 Throwback Songs To Boost Your Mood

All it takes is one song to bring back 1,000 memories.

78
10 Throwback Songs To Boost Your Mood

Anyone who grew up in the late 1990s into early 2000s knows how amazing the songs that were released in this time period. If you're ever in need for a song to put you in a good mood to have a dance party by yourself, any of the following throwback songs will surely help:

1. "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne

I think we can all agree that this song was a bop when it was released. It even made you mad at your non-existent boyfriend/girlfriend. Avril was and still if the pop punk princess that always released amazing songs.

2. "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys

One of the original boy bands from the early 1990's to now, this song was one that every knows the lyrics to. Teenagers, college students, and younger adults know this song by heart and could make any hopeless romantic swoon.

3. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco

Now, I'm still an avid Panic! fan and still listen to their old and new music, but when someone hears those chimes in the beginning of the song, everyone knows what is about to come on. The pop rock back with Brendon Urie as their lead singer has killer pipes in this song about the "groom's bride is wh*re".

4. "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus

Another song that made every middle schooler hate their nonexistent boyfriend/girlfriend. Between the music video of all these girls destroying the gifts they received from their significant other, the lyrics also strike anyone who has been hurt by someone. Whether their relationship is romantic or not, this song will make you have a good cry that you might just need.

5. "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" by Fall Out Boy

Another pop rock band that everyone listened to through their "emo" phase in middle school. Saying goodbye to someone you loved and who hurt you. This song is perfect for anyone who wants to say a big f*ck you to their ex.

6. "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga

If you ever just need a song to jam out and dance around your room to, this is definitely the one to pick. Lady Gaga, even in her early years still made amazing songs to just jam out to.

7. "No Scrubs" by TLC

Need a song to listen to that shows women empowerment even in the late 1990's? Put on this song blast it while screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs. Ladies and gentlemen that don't want to deal with some deadbeat person, give this a listen to.

8. 'Fall For You' by Secondhand Serenade

To slow things down, this ballad by Secondhand Serenade will make your teen angst skyrocket and make you fall in love with the next person you see.

9. "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney

Any teenage girl's heart swooned when this came on their MP3 player. Jesse made every girl fall in love with him just by the sound of his soothing voice and angelic lyrics. The perfect love song for anyone growing up in the early 2000's

10. "4 Minutes" by Madonna Ft. Justin Timberlake

Just another song to jam out to with your friends that will boost your mood. The song overall talks about empowerment among everyone and to just remind everyone to have a good time no matter who you are with.

While there are thousands of other songs that could have made it onto this list, these are just a few to remind you all of how sweet the late 1990's into the early 2000's were when it came to music.