10 Thoughts That Run Through A Girl's Head Every Single Day

Some of the things that run through our heads that we do not always say.

476
Kassi Butcher

I promise you, us females are not that complicated. Sure we can get moody, and hangry, and loving all in the same hour, but that can be easily cured. However, us women can think up the craziest things, and have the craziest thoughts run through our heads. So here is a list of some of the unexpected, and random thoughts that we have.

1. "Is he ever going to text me back?"

If a guy that we have interest in does not respond in an allotted amount of time, we start to worry about if they are dead, cheating, or stuck in a ditch somewhere so we sit around staring at our phones wondering where they went.

2. "I am hungry, but I don't know what I want."

We could literally be on the verge of starvation and you could ask us what we wanted and you would get the response, "I don't care," or "I don't know." We literally will have an answer to anything, but you ask us what we want for dinner, and we turn clueless.

3. "He looks so peaceful sleeping, maybe I should poke him."

Don't ask us why. If you have fallen asleep on us and we're just laying there, you probably will be poked.

4. "When was the last time I shaved my legs?"

Before every social gathering, we always think about the status of our legs. "When was the last time I shaved?" "Has it been too long?" "Could I go without doing it for tonight?"

5. "A PUPPY!"

If a girl sees a dog, they will make sure that you know it. This is one of those thoughts that will also be addressed verbally. We also will still be thinking about that puppy three hours later after the encounter with the dog has been long gone.

6. "Please tell me he is not talking about that high school football game again..."

Guys love to talk about their glory days, and we get it, we all do. But once you have heard the story so many times, and can recite it in your sleep, it is time to create some new glory days.

7. "I wonder if he sits around and thinks about me as much as I sit around and think about him?"

I really don't know what guys sit around and think about all day. I know though that once a girl starts to like a guy she probably has already started to think about potential honeymoon destinations, and their potential children's names.

8. "He obviously should automatically know that I am not in a good mood."

Guys just a heads up, you should have a sixth sense about your girls emotions. Just automatically know before you see her if she's happy, sad, grumpy, or moody. We expect it from you.

9. "Wow her outfit is pretty."

Most of the time if you catch a girl staring at you, she is probably staring at your outfit, and wondering where she can get it. Girls can be awful, but we are good at giving credit, when credit is due.

10. "Don't be crazy today, okay?"

Times can get stressful. There might be days when you want to pull your hair out, everyone is getting on your nerves, and you are running out of money. So we have to get ourselves pep talks on not killing anyone, and just trying to get through the day without losing our minds.