10 Thoughts Odyssey Writers Have While Writing Their Weekly Piece Of Content

10 Thoughts Odyssey Writers Have While Writing their Weekly piece of Content

All of us writers have different types of creativity, and that is what makes us all unique.

72
Glenn-Carstens-Peters

I started writing for "The Odyssey" close to a year ago, and it really has been a great outlet for my mind to get off other things that are going on in my life. From homework, relationships, and the list goes on and on. Since we have to write on a weekly basis, there are some weeks where it can be quite difficult coming up with what to write about next. Something that we all call writer's block. Coming up with something to write about while having writer's block is very difficult. Sometimes I have written articles that I thought were not very good, but they have gotten a lot of views. However, I have also had those articles that haven't done so well and it just varies. Nonetheless, after writing for "The Odyssey" for close to a year now, I have definitely experienced many different thoughts while writing all of my articles and I think that most Odyssey writers can relate!

1. What should I write about?

This tends to be a long or short process depending on your week.

2. Is that idea stupid?

Some ideas that come into my mind, I have to take a second thought and think about this!

3. I don't have time to write this week!

With all that happens during school, the responsibilities can definitely pile up and be having to write an Odyssey article weekly does add some stress to those very stressful weeks!

4. It's 4:30 p.m. and I only have 30 Minutes until the deadline!

Especially when I get very busy, I sometimes forget about writing my article. Thus, comes the time when I am finishing the article in thirty minutes!

5. Did I write about that already?

After struggling to think of what to write about, sometimes old ideas might slip into my mind.

6. Will anyone notice?

Will anyone notice if I write about something that I already did before?

7. How do these people come up with these ideas?

I see some of these Odyssey articles that are really good, and I wish that I could come up with ideas like that!

8. All I can think of is writing about food

Food is something that everyone can talk about, and who doesn't love to talk about it! These type of articles are my go-to ideas!

9. Now I am hungry *goes and gets something to eat*

After writing about food or just thinking about writing about food, I just want to go get some!

10. Ehh, I can write my article later

After going through the struggles of pondering what to write about, sometimes it is just easy to walk away and do it later. But we try not to do this often...

All of us writers have different types of creativity, and that is what makes us all unique. That uniqueness is what helps to bring about all the different types of articles that we see and enjoy!