10 Things You Need to Say Goodbye to

10 Things You Need to Say Goodbye to

It has to happen sometime

21
10 Things You Need to Say Goodbye to
Hope Speak

We all start off by trying these new things or meeting these people. In the end you believe they will stick you forever so all you say is hello! There’s no such thing as goodbye in most cases but there are somethings you need to say goodbye to. Here are ten things I can think of that you need to say goodbye to.

Toxic People

Yes we have heard these two words in the same sentence before. It is very important to see that these people do NOT belong in your life, at all, whatsoever. You need to open your eyes and instead of saying hello you need to say goodbye.

Food (Not all of it)

There are most foods you need to stay away from because that food is not good for you. It’s the reason the phrase, “I need to go on a diet,” was invented. Yes you can revisit from time to time that one food you truly enjoy, but for now you need to say goodbye to it.

The Word Perfect

If you remember my article about this word then you know why we need to say goodbye to this word. Yes, I say we, I sometimes still use it too. Nothing in this world perfect and we have to start accepting that as reality.

The Word Normal

If you don’t remember the article I wrote about this word then you really have to say goodbye to it. No one is this word anymore since all the social norms we know now are slowly disappearing. It’s something no one is realizing until you look really closely at the world today.

Some Social Media Apps

Some apps are better than other. Ones lasted a few months while others lasted for only a few years. Like MySpace, those few month apps really need to go. No one has time for those apps anymore.

Some Phone Numbers

People come and people go and sometimes you have those numbers saved for the next time you need it. Yes I understand a restaruant but when are you going to need a number from a school you never been to or even thought of going to?

Some Friendships

Friends do come and go which I have learned the hard way. Once they find a new person or group to hangout with they stop talking to you or just not acknowledge your existance period. That’s when the friends need to go.

Several Family Members

Yes they do say family is forever, but in reality, some family members don’t even want to be part of your family. Those are the ones that don’t come to any events or don’t call anyone for anything. These are family members you remove from your life right away.

Your Childhood

The world is changing. Everything is changing. The television shows and movies you watch are changing. The younger generation is saying these newer shows are childhood. Yes the memories are forever, but say goodbye to seeing them on TV!

Your Old Self

You don’t stay you forever. You adapt to newer backgrounds and newer faces and they help develop this new coherent sense of self. You change everyday of the week whether you know it or not so say goodbye to your day one past self.

If you do not say goodbye to these ten things, or at least one of them, your past is going to linger on forever and you won’t be comfortable with it at all. So once you have a chance to realize there are somethings you need to let go of, it will be that time to say goodbye.