A peek into the details of this athlete-turned-mother, who also happens to be a dear friend.
1. She is from Saratoga, Wyoming.
Five words she chose to describe her homeland:
2. Her middle name is Evelyn.
Evelyn is defined as "life."
"My middle name was my grandmother's name."
3. Her favorite food is garlic bread and spaghetti.
An excellent choice, and also something that she and I have in common.
4. She favors smooth peanut butter over crunchy.
This is something we do not have in common.
"I like smooth peanut butter more. I have less nuts that get stuck between my teeth that way."
5. She chose a unique name for her daughter.
She chose Parker, meaning "Keeper of Parks."
"I wanted to keep the unisex trend going, since Taylor is a unisex name, and so is Logan (her father/my husband). Parker sounded strong and feminine at the same time."
6. She has a random pet peeve.
And it's perfect for the summer season.
"I absolutely hate it when people's flip flops squeak when they're wet. That sound is like nails on a chalkboard for me."
7. She doesn't like raisins.
Another commonality between Taylor and I!
"I'll only accept raisins if they are yogurt covered."
8. She has details of a dream home in her head.
"My dream home would be two stories, and it would include his and her closets, a movie room (because I'm obsessed with movies), a giant deck perfect for sunbathing and also a big backyard that includes a fire pit."
9. She would love to be a forest fairy.
"Out of all the mythical creatures, I'd want to be a forest fairy. They get to live in nature and are so earthy."
10. She can't pick a favorite Disney Princess.
So many choices!
"I like Belle the best, because it's what's on the inside that counts. But, I also love Jasmine, because she is really gypsy souled, and I also love Merida from 'Brave'... I LOVE her hair!"
I hope you enjoyed a peek at 10 things you didn't know about Taylor Risse!