10 Things To Thank Your Mom For This Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, Mom

65
Msecnd.net

Dear Mom,

I know raising me wasn’t easy. In fact, I’m sure it was much more stressful than you expected. I know I was challenging, but I want you to know that nothing you did ever went unnoticed. You are my truest example of strength, compassion and love.

Today is your day, because the other 365 days of the year you make it our day. I know you don’t always get the appreciation you deserve but today is the day we get to give back. You have sacrificed everything to assure my personal well-being and happiness, and I could not be more grateful. Though there are so many things I am thankful for, thank you especially for just being you. While I love you for you, thank you for everything else:

1. For always being my biggest advocate.

2. For making sure that I have everything I need.

3. For always answering my phone calls, no matter what the subject may be.

4. For supporting all of my decisions, even if you knew I was making the wrong one.

5. For putting up with me through my worst years.

6. For teaching me how to be strong and independent.

7. For loving me unconditionally, no matter what the circumstances.

8. For never letting me quit, no matter how bad I wanted to.

9. For always being my mother, rather than my best friend.

10. And for constantly reminding me that someday I will end up just like you, even though I know that's not a bad thing.