10 Things To Say To The Girl Who Is Trying To Figure Life Out

35

We all know that girl whose life falls apart every now and then. Sometimes she even pushes people away and you really just want to grab her and tell her it's okay. Finding the right words to help her is one of the most important things you can do. Heres some help for when you need it.

1. If you need me I'm here.

2. I love you!

3. Lets get drinks?

4. We're going out if you want to come!

5. Your favorite band is playing tonight, wanna go?

6. (insert favorite alcoholic beverage) is at our place!

7. Been thinking about you!

8. Call if you need me!

9. Haven't seen you in awhile, are you okay?

10. You matter.

Don't be assertive when you want them to get out of their dark place and hangout with you and don't pressure them into getting out and having a good time. They like to just sit inside and think about how things are going, even if it's not good for them. She doesn't want to bother her friends or bring anybody down. She knows y'all are there, I promise she does, even if it does't seem that way. Allow her to seclude herself for awhile, but don't let her seclude herself for too long, you'll know when it's been too long. Just send her a few texts when you haven't seen her and let her know you're still there.