10 Things The Man Who Invests His Time In Me Should Know

If you are going to invest your time in me, there are a lot of underlying secrets about me that you should probably know...

27377
Media Cache

If you are going to show interest in me, and decide you want to take me on that second and/or third date, you will learn a lot about me within those few times we spend time together. There will also be a lot of things that you will not quite learn yet, however, if you are going to keep investing effort into both of our times, there are some things that you will need to know and learn.

1. Do not tell me you like me unless you plan on pursuing whatever we can become 100 percent.

I totally do not expect the both of us to "fall in love" after the first date, that's totally is not what I am saying at all. However, if you ask me out on a second and third day, that shows me that you are interested in getting to know me deeper. I am the type of woman that falls, hard and fast, however it is not something that happens often. If you really prove yourself to be a worthy man by our second date, and we happen to click quickly and easily, chances are I am going to end up liking you, a lot, and I'll have no shame in saying so.

2. Everything is a two-way-street.

If you are going to take me out to dinner, I am going to find a way to pay for 50 percent of our time together. It is not that I do not appreciate the fact that you're willing to pay, because I truly do, however I do not think that is always fair. So if you take me out for dinner, you bet I am going to take you back out for dessert that same night! Plus let me be real, I would rather just spend time talking to you and getting to know you rather than money being spent on either side. Money isn't everything, all the time.

3. Do NOT kiss me unless we're going to become something.

Let's face it, we all know what a kiss can lead to, if it leads to that at all. I take kisses just as passionately and seriously as I would sex, and unless there is not any type of minor emotional connection by the second date, please do not kiss me.

4. No, we are not having sex.

I do truly believe there are men out there that want an actual relationship with a woman without sex being the top priority. Unless we both know for a fact we are going to take our dating stage to the relationship stage, or unless our hearts know we are in a relationship, sex is NOT happening. Yes, sex is a natural occurrence in life, however I do not have sex with just anybody (or any body.) I respect myself and my body too much for that, and I respect you and your body too much for that, too. If you plan on seducing me, you better make sure that being with me is in the books for you, otherwise I am not going to waste either of our times. I can only have sex if there is an emotional, physical, and spiritual connection between us. If you cannot accept that, well, then I will move on to someone who can.

5. I am SUPER anxious.

If we are dating, or even if we get into a relationship, I do not expect to talk 24/7. At the end of the day, you have your life to worry about and I have mine and I TOTALLY understand that. But if you are telling me you "really like me" and you say how "really amazing" I am by our second date, at least try to show me your interest is not going away. Even if you say "Hey! Hope you're having a good day!" once and we don't talk after that, I am fine. I do not like being led on as much as you would not or as much as the next person would not. If you tell me you like me and we do not talk at all after talking all day and night the day before I am going to think you are losing interest in me. Believe me, if that is not the case I apologize in advance, however, my anxiety makes me think differently, and I cannot control that. I just need reassurance.

6. If I like you, I like you (and only you.)

By our second and third date, if I like you, I like you, and you are the only person I am investing my time in. I do not believe in "dating" more than one person at a time, unless I know things will not work out or expand. Chances are, if I think things won't work out, we probably would not have gone on a second or third date, honestly. If I tell you I like you, do not take that for granted, especially because if you tell me you like me back something unexpected might happen; I will start to fall for you.

7. If I like you, my friends already know about you.

If I REALLY like you and I can see things going somewhere more, I am going to tell my friends I am dating someone. Remember, there is a HUGE difference between dating and being in a relationship, so until you ask me to be your girlfriend, if you do, we are dating.

8. It takes two to tango.

If we are spending time together and you refer to our spent time as a "date" to your friends and family, too, I'm going to think even more that your intentions are the same as mine; something more coming out of them. Please do not blame me if my anxiety starts to kick in when I can sense a change in things.

9. Honesty is my best policy.

As a female, you might think that I am like other females. To be honest, I am not. I am a very understanding person, and I would prefer you to be up front and honest about EVERYTHING rather than lie and/or hide things. If after our third date you do not see things working out, PLEASE tell me, and I promise I will do the same. Especially if I feel like you are not showing your interest anymore, I am going to assume the worst and I will think I am being pushed away, and I may even be gone before you can say something to reassure me I am not. I know what I want with my life and where I am heading, do not waste my time when I can be with someone else who can see my worth because quite frankly, I will not wait around for you. I will do the same - If I do not think things will go any further, I will tell you honestly and I will tell you to your face.

10. I am difficult, but I am well worth it.

Yes, I let my anxiety get to me sometimes. Yes, I may come off as needy and clingy sometimes, but I promise you I am worth it, and if I am trying to work on things with you, that shows I know you are worth it, too. I could be the best girlfriend you ever had if you give me the chance. I will surprise you, spoil you, I will be a listener when you need to vent, I will be anything positive that you want and need me to be...If that is not something you can see right away on our first few dates, then you do not deserve me. I know I deserve someone who can see my worth, and if you cannot, let me move onto someone who can without any games. I know you deserve someone who can see your worth, too, and I can promise I can if you give me the chance. I am 22-years-old, I am tired of playing games.