In the world we live in, it may seem like you need money for everything. It is nice to take a step back and remember that the most important things in life cannot be bought. Here is a list of all the little things in life we tend to forget are completely priceless.
1. The taste of a cold $5 ice cream on a hot summer afternoon.
2. The feeling you get when your favorite song comes on your $600 iPhone 7 in your $200 wireless ear buds.
3. Snuggling with your $250 puppy.
4. The peace and serenity of hiking on a $7 admission nature walk in your $60 hiking boots.
5. The joy of reaching into your pocket and finding crumpled up money.
6. Hanging with your best friend, eating a $20 pizza plus $5 tip, and binge-watching on your $7 a month Netflix account in the comfiest $30 PJs.
7. Finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, expressing that with a $300 diamond ring in a $500 suit during a $125 romantic candlelit dinner, proceeded by a mandatory $30,000 ceremony and $5,000 vacation to prove your sincere and genuine love.
8. The feeling of being rich.
9. The gut-reaction laughter of seeing a poor person.
10. Waking up every day knowing you have the monetary privilege to live happily.