10 Things That Money Can't Buy You

10 Things That Money Can't Buy You

It is easy to forget that the most important things are completely priceless.

22
10 Things That Money Can't Buy You
Huffington Post

In the world we live in, it may seem like you need money for everything. It is nice to take a step back and remember that the most important things in life cannot be bought. Here is a list of all the little things in life we tend to forget are completely priceless.

1. The taste of a cold $5 ice cream on a hot summer afternoon.

2. The feeling you get when your favorite song comes on your $600 iPhone 7 in your $200 wireless ear buds.

3. Snuggling with your $250 puppy.

4. The peace and serenity of hiking on a $7 admission nature walk in your $60 hiking boots.

5. The joy of reaching into your pocket and finding crumpled up money.

6. Hanging with your best friend, eating a $20 pizza plus $5 tip, and binge-watching on your $7 a month Netflix account in the comfiest $30 PJs.

7. Finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, expressing that with a $300 diamond ring in a $500 suit during a $125 romantic candlelit dinner, proceeded by a mandatory $30,000 ceremony and $5,000 vacation to prove your sincere and genuine love.

8. The feeling of being rich.

9. The gut-reaction laughter of seeing a poor person.

10. Waking up every day knowing you have the monetary privilege to live happily.