10 Reasons My Life Makes Me Full Of Thanks

With the Thanksgiving season on its way, it makes me think of all of the things and people I'm thankful for. As I sit down with everyone from my family and look around the table that goes on for miles, it makes my heart happy that I'm able to sit with everyone I love on this day. There are many things and people in my life that I'm thankful for, here are 10 to name a few.

1. My family

The squad of five and the squad that has been through it all. Thanksgiving is the best time because it's when everyone in my family is home and all together. My siblings and I are all home from school so we get to pick back up right where we left off.

2. My 3 grandparents

I'm so thankful for my grandparents and that I am still able to see them and celebrate Thanksgiving with them. They are always giving out the best hugs and the brightest smiles. I love telling them how school is going and how I'm so excited to eat homecooked meals.

3. My extended family

My extended family has been living only 20 minutes from me my whole life, so when we all went off to school it was hard not to just call someone up to go hang out. So when I get to go home for the Holidays it's so fun getting to catch up with everyone and laugh about all the things that have happened in our life since we last saw each other. It's one of the best feelings.

4. My cats

While I'm talking about family, yes I will include my cats because they are part of the family. They make me happy and the fact I get to see them in a couple of days makes me happy.

5. My High School Friends

I'm thankful I get to go home and still meet up with my friends from high school. Even though we all went to school at different places we still have managed to keep in touch. We are able to talk about all the memories we made in high school and laugh about them all. However, we are still making memories and keeping each other laughing.

6. My College Friends

I'm thankful I get to see these lovely people every day while in Tennessee. They have made me a home away from home and that's all I could have asked for during my years at college. They have given me memories that I will always remember and memories that will always make me laugh.

7. My health 

I'm happy I am a healthy 20 year who gets to have a good time with her family this Thanksgiving.

8. My education 

Even though I can't wait to go home and I say I'm tired of school all the time, I am thankful that I am able to receive such a good education. I'm glad that what I'm learning will help me later in life and help me get a job.

9. The home I get to go home to.

I'm thankful every time I get to go home to a warm home that is there to put a roof over my head.

10. Encouragement 

I'm thankful for all the encouragement I receive from everyone around me. If it wasn't for the people around me constantly lifting me up when I was down I don't know where I would be.