How To Play Dranksgiving, The Thanksgiving Drinking Game

'Dranksgiving': The Drinking Game That Will Help You Survive The Holidays

Take a shot every time a relative makes you uncomfortable.

48

Do family gatherings frighten you? Do your family members make you question every choice you've ever made? Do you enjoy alcohol? If so, there's a solution for you on how to survive the ~holidays~. Spoiler alert: it's alcohol. But not your usual drinking-away-your-sorrows type of drinking. Oh, no, it's drinking in a game form. This is better because, one: it's less depressing, and two: drinking every time a relative asks you an over-personal question will prevent you from having to answer.

Here's how to play:

1. Take a sip every time someone undermines your major

Family member: "So.....you're an....art major??"

2. Finish your drink every time there's a debate over politics

I'll agree with whatever you're saying if you pass the damn mash potatoes.

3. Take a sip every time a relative insist on kissing your cheek

So. much. lipstick. on. my. cheek.

4. Take a sip every time someone pats their stomach and says they're "stuffed"

Wow...I would've never guessed you were full after eating 12 casseroles.

5. Take a sip every time someone asks "How are you?" in a high voice

*in a high voice* "I'm good. How are you?!"

6. Finish your drink every time someone "discreetly" brags about themselves

Or just keep drinking until they finally stop.

7. Take a sip every time someone talks over you

If I actually took a sip every time someone talked over me at family gatherings, I would evolve into an actual bottle of wine.

8. Take a shot every time someone asks how you're doing in school

Well, Aunt Jen, I can no longer feel any emotion and I may be failing....but this green bean casserole is amazing.

9. Take a sip anytime there's an awkward pause

Rule clarification: the sip has to last as long as the pause does.

10. Take a sip every time someone insists on taking a picture

Rule clarification: Take baby sips because this will probably happen a lot.

11. Take a shot every time someone asks when you're graduating

I feel attacked by this question.

12. Take a sip every time someone asks about what you plan on doing after graduation

I feel VERY attacked by this question.