10 Things That Happen When You Live With Your Best Friends

Mostly good things.

6
buzzfeed

When you live with your best friends at college, you experience every moment together. From stumbling into the apartment at 1 a.m. to family dinners around the counter, it is far from boring. They see you at your best and deal with you at your worst. It may get crazy on the weekends when you start to make Pina Coladas and Jell-O shots, but at least you will all have the same morning hangover. Now, here are some basic things that happen to all best friend squads as they attempt to live together in peace.

1. You have five closets full of possible clothing options.

2. Someone always ends up pouring half the bottle in there "only two shots drink."

3. Every meal is a family gathering.

4. Someone always has one too many drinks and then tries to feed your collective pet fish Tito potato chips.

5. Which leads to one of you going into mom mode as you hold back her hair.

6. You nearly burn down the apartment with all of the candles you are not supposed to have.

7. You have late night cuddle sessions to watch various episodes of The Bachelor.

8. No one wants be the "Patty No Panties" of the night, but one of you will be.

9. Decorating every inch of the apartment with Christmas lights.

10. Even when you want to kill each other, you know you cannot live without them.

11. All of the memories you make with each other will forever be remembered.

Living with your best friends keeps you entertained. Whether someone has their head in a book or is being wild, you love them more and more each day. They know exactly how to make you laugh when you need to smile or greet you with a hug when you just want to give up. They keep you sane through the craziness that college brings.