Whether you were once a kid in marching band or currently in it, you will be able to relate to the everyday struggles of what is like to be part of a marching band.
1. Constantly having tacky pep-tunes, like the YMCA theme song stuck in your head causing you to hum it out loud. This humming will drive everyone around you crazy; and even you being annoyed with yourself.
2. Trying to be on step even outside marching band.
3. Rolling your feet when you walk instead of walking like a normal person.
4. Seeing how people react when you tell them you have band camp.. you never know how they will react.
5. Being handed your first drill and just trying to make sense of it.
7. When the joy of hearing "water break" almost brings you to tears.
10. Being at an attention position and having an itch.