10 Things You Learn From Your First Semester Of College, Just Not From The Teachers

I really, really miss my mom.

854
SIUE / Instagram

My first semester in college has nearly come to a close and I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. Here is a list of 10 things that I have learned in my first semester of college.

Here's to Christmas break almost here, (hopefully) passing finals, and a stress-free month off!

1. Naps are such a beautiful thing.

2. Coffee can actually save your life.

3. Moms actually know more than what we wanted to believe.

4. I never thought I would miss my dog as much as I actually do.

5. WHY did they say there were "preparing us for college" our senior year??? I was nowhere near prepared.

6. There was a special bond made with friends from high school that just is not the same in college.

7. Thanksgiving break was a teaser for all of the things that have to be done between then and Christmas break.

8. Living on our own is great, but nothing beats a homemade meal.

9. WHERE ARE YOU CHRISTMAS, WHY CAN'T I FIND YOU?

10. I MISS MY PARENTS!