10 Things I Can't Wait To See In 2017

10 Things I Can't Wait To See In 2017

New things to look forward too in the new year.
17

There's going to be new music from your favorite artists and more. New movies with new and old actors. TV shows are going to be ending this year and new shows are going to be airing. Childhood memories are going to be resurfaced this year. Here are a few things that I'm looking forward to seeing in 2017.

1. "Series of Unfortunate Events"

When Netflix announced that they were going to do a television show for this I was so happy. When the movie came out in 2004 it was my favorite movie but I was really mad that they didn't do the whole series. I can't wait to see Netflix's adaptation because this is a really good book series.

2. Thank God It's Thursday's (TGIT) are back

New episodes of "Grey's Anatomy," "Scandal," and "How to Get Away with Murder" in that order, enough explained.

3. Big Sean's new album

Big Sean is one of my favorite rappers and he has already been revealing a little about his upcoming album. His new album will be called "I Decided" and he has said that it's going to be different than all his usual stuff and that this album has a concept. Big Sean says that the concept of this album is about a man that gets a second chance at life which is also revealed in his single "Bounce Back."

4. New movies

New movies are always the best part of a new year. Some of the new movies coming this year are "Fifty Shades Darker" "Beauty and the Beast," "Wonder Woman," and "Baywatch."

5. "That's so Raven" spin-off

In October Raven Symoné announced that she is leaving "The View" so she could work on a "That's So Raven" spin-off show. So far it doesn't have a set name but it is supposed to be a single mother; Raven and her two kids and one of her kids are supposed to have her physic abilities.

6. "Stranger Things" season two

The first season of "Stranger Things" was one of the best things to happen in 2016. Season one left a little skepticism to what is going to be in season 2 and I can't wait to see what's going to happen in season two.

7. "Descendants 2"

When I saw the first Descendants I didn't think it was going to be good at all. I thought Disney was trying to make another movie that was as popular as "High School Musical" and "Camp Rock." But Descendants is actually really good and it has a good meaning, I can't wait to see how their adventure continues.

8. New music from Avril Lavigne

After putting her music career on hold for the past two years while battling Lyme Disease, Avril Lavigne is finally coming back. On Christmas Day she posted a picture on Instagram with a caption thanking her fans for their patience and she also announced that she will be releasing a new album in 2017. She also mentions that she is working on new music now so I hope the album comes soon.

9. "Game of Thrones" season seven

"Game of Thrones" is one of the best television shows that is on right now and they only have two more seasons left. I can't wait to see what happens in season seven because they left season six with a cliffhanger like they do every season finale but I hate cliffhangers, I like to have my questions answered as soon as possible.

10. Last season of "Pretty Little Liars"

Even though it's going to be a sad day when they air their last episode, it's time for an end. Pretty Little Liars will always be missed.

I can't wait for the release date for any of these ten things, I hope they're as good as I want them to be.