What's Coming To And Leaving Netflix In October For Your Viewing Pleasure

Just in time to refill your fall Netflix queue.

9792
Pop

October — arguably the best month of the year — is finally here, which means we will be losing some of our Netflix favorites but gaining some new ones for the fall lineup. Here is a list of TV shows and movies we will be losing and gaining on Netflix during October.

What's Leaving Netflix:

October 1:

• "Emelie"
  • "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
  • "Sleeping with Other People"
October 2:
  • "Cult of Chucky"
  • "Truth or Dare"
October 3:
  • "The Water Diviner"

October 7:

• "The Last Airbender"

October 17:

• "The Green Hornet"

October 19:

• "Paper Year"

October 22:

• "While We're Young"

October 26:

• "Battle: Los Angeles"

October 30:

• "Kristy"

October 31:

• "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective"
  • "Burlesque"
  • "Charlotte's Web"
  • "Clash of the Titans"
  • "District 9"
  • "The Firm"
  • "Fun with Dick & Jane"
  • "The Girl with All the Gifts"
  • "Grandmaster"
  • "Highway to Heaven" (Seasons 1-5)
  • "The Interview"
  • "Just Friends"
  • "Magic Mike"
  • "Nacho Libre"
  • "The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!"
  • "The NeverEnding Story"
  • "The NeverEnding Story 2: The Next Chapter"
  • "Nights in Rodanthe"
  • "The Patriot"
  • "Set Up"
  • "The Silence of the Lambs"
  • "Sleepless in Seattle"
  • "Sleepy Hollow"
  • "Spaceballs"
  • "The Taking of Pelham 123"
  • "The Ugly Truth"
  • "Underworld"
  • "Underworld: Evolution"
  • "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans"
  • "Zathura"

What's Coming To Netflix:

October 1:

• "Good Morning, Verônica" (Netflix Original)
  • "Carmen Sandiego" (Season 3)
  • "Oktoberfest: Beer & Blood" (Netflix Original)
  • "All Because of You" (Netflix Film)
  • "The Worst Witch" (Season 4)
  • "A.M.I."
  • "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls"
  • "Along Came a Spider"
  • "Bakugan: Armored Alliance" (Season 2)
  • "Basic Instinct"
  • "Black '47"
  • "Cape Fear"
  • "Code Lyoko" (Seasons 1-4)
  • "The Dukes of Hazzard" (2005)
  • "Employee of the Month"
  • "Enemy at the Gates"
  • "Evil" (Season 1)
  • "Familiar Wife" (Season 1)
  • "Fargo"
  • "Food Wars!"
  • "Shokugeki no Soma: The Second Plate"
  • "Free State of Jones"
  • "Ghost Rider"
  • "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"
  • "Gran Torino"
  • "Her"
  • "House of 1,000 Corpses"
  • "Human Nature"
  • "Hunt for the Wilderpeople"
  • "I'm Leaving Now"
  • "The Longest Yard "(1974)
  • "The Parkers" (Seasons 1-5)
  • "The Pirates! Band of Misfits"
  • "Carlos Almaraz: Playing with Fire"
  • "The Prince & Me"
  • "Poseidon" (2006)
  • "The Outpost"
  • "Stranger than Fiction"
  • "Superman Returns"
  • "Sword Art Online: Alicization"
  • "TroyThe Unicorn" (Season 1)
  • "WarGames"
  • "We Have Always Lived in the Castle"
  • "Yogi Bear"
  • "You Cannot Hide" (Season 1)
October 2:
  • "A Go! Go! Cory Carson Halloween" (Netflix Family)
  • "You've Got This" (Netflix Film)
  • "The Binding" (Netflix Film)
  • "Dick Johnson is Dead" (Netflix Documentary)
  • "Emily in Paris" (Netflix Original)
  • "Òlòtūré" (Netflix Film)
  • "Serious Men" (Netflix Film)
  • "Song Exploder" (Netflix Original)
  • "Vampires vs. the Bronx" (Netflix Film)
October 4:
  • "Colombiana"
  • "David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet" (Netflix Documentary)

October 6:

• "Dolly Parton: Here I Am"
  • "Sunday Church"
  • "StarBeam: Halloween Hero" (Netflix Family)
  • "Walk Away From Love"
October 7:
  • "Hubie Halloween" (Netflix Film)
  • "Schitt's Creek" (Season 6)
  • "To the Lake" (Netflix Original)

October 9:

• "Deaf U" (Netflix Documentary)
  • "Fast and Furious Spy Racers Season 2: Rio" (Netflix Family)
  • "Ginny Weds Sunny" (Netflix Film)
  • "Super Monsters: Dia de los Monsters" (Netflix Family)
  • "The 40-Year-Old Version" (Netflix Film)
  • "The Haunting of Bly Manor" (Netflix Original)

October 12:

• "Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts: Season 3" (Netflix Family)

October 13:

• "The Cabin with Bert Kreischer" (Netflix Comedy Special)
  • "Octonauts & the Great Barrier Reef" (Netflix Family)

October 14:

• "Alice Junior"
  • "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky" (Netflix Documentary)
  • "Moneyball"

October 15:

• "A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting" (Netflix Film)
  • "Batman: The Killing Joke"
  • "Half & Half" (Seasons 1-4)
  • "Love Like the Falling Rain" (Netflix Film)
  • "One On One" (Seasons 1-5)
  • "Power Rangers Beast Morphers" (Season 2, Part 1)
  • "Rooting for Roona" "Netflix Documentary"
  • "Social Distance" (Netflix Original)
October 16:
  • Dream Home Makeover" (Netflix Original)
  • "La Révolution" (Season 1 — Netflix Original)
  • "Grand Army" (Season 1 — Netflix Original)
  • "In a Valley of Violence"
  • "Someone Has to Die" (Netflix Original)
  • "The Last Kids on Earth: Book 3" (Netflix Family)
  • "The Trial of the Chicago 7" (Netflix Film)
  • "Unfriended"

October 18:

• "ParaNorman"

October 19:

• "Unsolved Mysteries: Volume 2" (Netflix Original)
October 20:
  • Carol"
  • "The Magic School Bus Rides Again The Frizz Connection" (Netflix Family)

October 21:

• "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman" (Season 3 — Netflix Original)
  • "Rebecca" (Netflix Film)

October 22:

• "Cadaver" (Netflix Film)
  • "The Hummingbird Project"
  • "Yes, God, Yes"
October 23:
  • "Barbarians" (Netflix Original)
  • "Move" (Netflix Original)
  • "Over the Moon" (Netflix Family)
  • "Perdida" (Netflix Original)
  • "The Queen's Gambit" (Season 1 — Netflix Original)
October 27:
  • "Blood of Zeus" (Netflix Anime)
  • "Chico Bon Bon: Monkey with a Tool Belt" (Season 4 — Netflix Family)
  • "Guillermo Vilas: Settling the Score" (Netflix Documentary)

October 28:

• "Holidate" (Netflix Film)
  • "Metallica Through The Never"
  • "Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight" (Netflix Film)
  • "Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb" (Netflix Documentary)

October 30:

• "Bronx" (Netflix Film)
  • "His House" (Netflix Film)
  • "The Day of the Lord" (Netflix Film)
  • "Somebody Feed Phil" (Season 4 — Netflix Original)
  • "Suburra (Season 3 — Netflix Original)
October 31:
  • "The 12th Man"