10 Songs You Need On Your Workout Playlist

Recommended by yours truly.

6
Glamour.com

From supplements to workout partners, nothing comes quite close to giving you that extra boost at the end of your workout like the perfect pump-up song. You know what I'm talking about! The song that makes you think about anything else other than the fact you're sprinting on a treadmill with 20 people standing around watching you (because we all know everyone checks each other out at the gym). I'm talking about the song that gets you back in the groove, the song that you can make those last few rhythmic reps to. And whats better than one song? Shirtless pictures of the Rock? No, no, no. Well, yeah, but the answer I was really going for: a whole playlist.

Here are 10 songs you need to add to your playlist RIGHT NOW that do it for me. #LSBStairReady

1. Ain't My Fault- Zara Larsson

2. Pick Up the Phone (Explicit)- Young Thug, Travis Scott ft. Quavo

3. Tell Me What You Want? - T-Wayne feat. Fetty Wap x Remy Boy Monty

4. Can't Trust Thots- Wash feat. French Montana

5. In The Name Of Love- Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha

6. Closer- The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

7. Tourist- DJ Khaled feat. Travis Scott & Lil Wayne

8. Nobody's Better- Z feat. Fetty Wap

... and for the sake of some throwbacks:

9. Forever- Chris Brown

10. Lemonade- Gucci Mane

There it is. You now know some of my deepest, darkest secrets. If you wanna know more-- here's my entire Spotify playlist!

Happy lifting/sprinting/squatting/sweating/dying, from yours truly!