10 Songs You Definitely Had On Your iPod Shuffle

Let's take you back to the 2000s, shall we?

10

As soon as you heard about it, you just had to get your hands on an iPod shuffle. Yes, it may not have had a screen, and yes, you couldn't see what song was coming next, but to you it was the greatest thing in the entire world. Getting to go on your computer, download whatever songs you want, popping your headphones in and just jamming away with no cares in the world.

1. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

"Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne Giphy

We all know that you listened this song just for the music video, don't lie to yourself, but I don't blame you; it was amazing, for 2007.

2. Stacey's Mom by Fountains of Wayne

"Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne Giphy

Any time they play this song at a party you immediately remember all of the lyrics, this just had to be on your "Top 25 Most Played."

3. Burnin' Up by The Jonas Brothers

jonas brothers 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards Giphy

Whether you first saw them on Disney or they were your first concert, you were, and you still are in love with the JoBros. This song will always have your heart.

4. So What by P!nk

We all wanted to ride a lawnmower down the highway just like P!nk did, but of course, we were all like 10 and couldn't drive anyway.

5. Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects

all american rejects GIF Giphy

Getting this song stuck in your head now just reminds you of how much you really miss the old 2000s "emo" music, and once you get it in your head, you can't get it out.

6. Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez

selena gomez interview GIF Giphy

You definitely wanted to be just like Selena when you were little. Well, possibly more like Alex.

7. Tik Tok by Ke$ha

Tik Tok GIF by Kesha Giphy

Your parents did not want you listening to this song, but did you anyway? Of course!

8. Complicated by Avril Lavigne

complicated avril lavigne GIF Giphy

You couldn't have just one Avril Lavigne song on your shuffle, could you? You totally sang this song even though you never had a significant other, but it still pumped you up.

9. Our Song by Taylor Swift

our song GIF by Taylor Swift Giphy

This song made you want to get in a car and drive through the country roads with the windows down and just belt your heart out.

and of course, 10. Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Mya, P!nk, and rapper Lil' Kim ft. Missy Elliot

christina aguilera pink GIF Giphy

The queens united four completely different music genres and made a hit that you and your three friends can each sing along too!