10 Songs From 'Big Little Lies' That You Need To Hear

If you haven't seen the show you should still add these songs to your next playlist.

3538
Instagram.com/_biglittlelies

If you don't know already, the hit HBO show "Big Little Lies" is taking the world by storm. Based off of the best-selling novel by the same name, the show centers around a group of women and their relationships as wives, mothers, and friends.

Throw in a murder and some dark secrets and you have a recipe for a hit.

With big names like Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon and Laura Dern in the cast, I knew I would love the show. I binge watched the entire first season in 1 day over Christmas break, and I am anxiously anticipating season 2.

Though I knew already that the plot would be incredible and the acting even more phenomenal, I had no idea how impactful the music within the show would be. Each song was carefully chosen and each one was used to strategically to create a specific atmosphere that made the show even better than it already was, and now I have a whole new set of songs that I can't stop listening to.

So here are my top 10 songs from the show, which if you are a fan you will know and love, and if you haven't seen the show you should still add these songs to your next playlist, you won't regret it.

1. Cold Little Heart: Michael Kiwanuka

2. River: Leon Bridges

3. This Feeling: Alabama Shakes

4. You Can't Always Get What You Want: Ituana

5. Don't: Zoë Kravitz

6. September Song: Agnes Obel

7. Pocketful of Rainbows: Elvis Presley

8. How's The World Treating You: Daniel Agee

9. The Wonder Of You: Villagers

10. Changes: Charles Bradley