10 Songs For Your Love-Making Playlist

10 Songs For Your Love-Making Playlist

Sometimes you need the perfect playlist to set your romantic night in the right place.

1211
10 Songs For Your Love-Making Playlist
YouTube

You are now listening to the mood of love...

In all seriousness, sometimes a little bit of music can set the right mood for the night. Thanks to R&B music, there are all sorts of songs to get your seduction, freaky, and wooing on. Below are a few of my favorite all-time tracks for your consideration. In the comments, let me know what's on your playlist!

1."Dive In" by Trey Songz

Literally, when I first think about sex this is the first song that pops into my head. Trey's powerful opening can easily have you fantasizing about jumping into bed with your significant other. Trey Songz will always be a sex icon and its only fitting we start the list off with a song by him.

2. "Say It" by Ne-Yo

"Close the door..." he sings. Ne-Yo sets the tone with this sultry track. He paints a realistic scene of all the sexy seduction that takes place right before the night of your life. Either way a great addition to the playlist of love.

3. "Untitled (How Does It Feel)" by D'Angelo

This is the song you make your future children to. D'Angelo's voice is unlike anything you will ever hear and it just instantly sets the mood for a night of endless love-making.

4. "On the Hotline" by Pretty Ricky

This song made the playlist off of the visual of Spectacular coming out the shower running through my head. The track is jam-packed with one-liners about all the dirty things you want to do to each other. It's just a bonus if you play it at five in the morning.

5. "Signs of Love Makin'" by Tyrese

Tyrese has always been quite the lady's man despite the recent drama he's been dealing with. This song is a perfect example of the man's talent. Listen and be wooed.

6. "Between The Sheets" by The Isley Brothers

The classic song that many of our parents probably used to conceive us but still makes the list today. Why? Simply put, it captures the love that happens between the sheets.

7. "Can U Handle It?" By Usher

The title of this song is the exact question every potential partner asks right before "doing it" to act as some warning or sexy foreplay. In my opinion, when it comes to the point that you actually have to ask yourself if you can handle it, it's probably a little too late.

8. "The Sweetest Taboo" By Sade

Sexy, sultry, and all about love, this is definitely an easy pick for the playlist.

9. "Nice & Slow" by Usher

"It's 7 o' clock on the dot..." he sings. This song is either gonna make you pop out and sing or spar some really sultry eyes. Either way, it makes the list for love radio.

10. "B.E.D." By Jacquees

Jacquees, although a newcomer to the music industry, his tracks like "B.E.D." make it easy to envision a successful musical career for him in the future. Using the new wave tech and his own killer vocals, you get this seductive track to set the tempo in the room.

Hope my recommendations make your night with your significant other just a little steamier!