Many of us who are chronically single can either tolerate Valentine's Day, or we absolutely dread it. Whether you're bummed or pumped about being single this Valentine's Day, this playlist will surely fill a (if any) void you're trying to fill this holiday. Give these jams a listen!
1. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" by Beyoncé.
If you didn't think this would be on the list, well you simply weren't thinking.
2. "Devil in Disguise" by Elvis Presley.
Nothing like a little Elvis to brighten the day that, for many, is the least appealing holiday of the year.
3. "Dancing With Myself" by Billy Idol.
4. "Defying Gravity" by Idina Menzel.
The ultimate power ballad. 10/10 would recommend.
5. "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles.
6. "Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna.
This is a fun little jam that will surely want you to dance all your troubles away.
7. "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor.
Heck yeah you'll survive.
8. "So What" by P!nk.
Yes, you're still a rockstar.
9. "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea.
Just a reminder that you are fab, whether or not you have a significant other.
10. "Problem" by Ariana Grande.
A catchy, feel-good-that-you're-single tune.