It's almost time, folks! Our beloved spring break is just around the corner. College students around the country wait almost the entire year for the much-anticipated week, and here are a few signs you're more than ready.
1. You can leave an 80-minute class with absolutely no recollection of what your professor talked about.
What class even was that?
2. You don’t even want to go out anymore because you’ve been doing the same thing every weekend for 10 weeks.
I swear, if we go to Mr. Sushi one more time.
3. You find yourself saying “Spraaang Breaaaak” at random moments.
4. You’ve been watching travel videos on your spring break destination during your free time.
They get you pumped.
5. Your planner has quite a few blank spaces.
What are my obligations again?
6. You’re already packed.
You can never be too prepared.
7. You want to know every detail of your friends’ spring breaks, so you can live vicariously through them until it’s your turn.
What beach are you at? What’s the temperature? Can you send me a picture of the sand?
8. Your “Ocean Breeze” candle has been burning all week.
It’s like you’re already there!
9. Your rigorous workout schedule has concluded. You’ve done enough already.
Everything in moderation.
10. You’re in a constant state of “lit.”
Spring break is going to be so lit!