Ladies, we all enjoy a girls night out: the gossip, good food and the cheap wine. But, if you tend to find yourself getting excited over NFL Sunday with your guy friends, rather than a fancy dinner with your gals, chances are, you enjoy being one of the guys. But hey, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! You're fun, likable and drama free. Here are 10 signs that are totally relatable.
1. NFL Sunday is more exciting than the premiere of Real Housewives of Orange County.
I mean, how many times can we bare to watch Vicki and Gretchen duke it out?
2. Drama gives you major anxiety.I'll happily watch from the sidelines, but please I beg you, keep me out of it!
3. You've always dreamed of playing on the field, rather than cheering from the sidelines.
4. Your morning routine takes you five minutes.
Please, girl. I woke up like this.
5. You most definitely have more guy friends than girlfriends.
6. But we all know it has it's perks and downfalls.
Being one of the guys is tough. We will always be known as the girl who is fun to hang out with, but not date. #friendzoned
7. You are the dedicated wing woman.
Which can get old at times.
8. You are thick skinned.
We can take the jokes, critiques, and whatever else life throws at us. Nothing can bother us.
9. You are definitely not afraid to eat your heart out.
And you don't care who's judging.
10. You appreciate your guy friends, but we miss and appreciate our girlfriends.
Because sometimes guys just don't get it.