1. You know who Bob from Taco Bell is... and you've had a 20 minute conversation with him at least once.
2. You go to Wal-mart when you're bored... you may have even been asked to leave before.
3. You know who the Napoleon Running Man is... American flag shorts and all.
4. You know what burning the dog entails and what the River Rock Rivalry is... and it's your favorite part of the year.
5. You look forward to the fair all year long... because it's the only interesting thing that ever happens here.
6. You know the smell of Campbell's from miles and miles away.
7. Chief cookies are the best and you know it.
8. You despise that we don't have Starbucks, Chipotle, a mall, fro yo or anything of that sorts.
9. You either are a farmer, or know one.
10. Upon graduating high school, you got out of town as quickly as you could... and you're bored out of your mind when you return home.