Winthrop University is well-known across the state for its rigorous education program. If you're an education major there, then you can definitely relate to these:
1. The walk to Withers (aka Narnia) gets longer and longer every day.
At least hitting the button at the crosswalk is always fun.
2. What's free time?
Studying abroad? LOL, you don't even have time to take a fun elective. Besides, after a full day of classes and service hours, you just want to relax.
3. You practice your "teacher face" and teacher expressions on your friends.
And you've gotten pretty dang good at them.
4. So now everything you say is reminiscent of that teacher you hated in middle school.
Even if you're just trying to say no to someone, it ends up sounding like something Ms. Millitello would say.
5. Shows from Nick Jr. and Disney Channel always pop up on your Netflix recents.
Kinda awkward to see Clifford on the screen when you're about to "Netflix and Chill".
6. You're pretty much guaranteed at least one 8 a.m. per semester.
You think you've mastered the perfect schedule with no early mornings... until you search for that last class on your degree checklist.
7. You're tired of people talking about how you're gonna need to "marry rich".
I know what I'm signing up for. I know it'll be worth it. Unless you're willing to donate to my funds, don't talk about my future salary. (But I wouldn't be offended if you set me up with a hot brain surgeon, either!)
8. You have a Pinterest board devoted to your future classroom.
And when you finally get your classroom decorated, it's gonna be the best dang one on the
9. School supply shopping is like Christmas.
Colored pens, a nice planner, and cute Post-It notes make your heart happy.
10. You're proud to be a part of the number one education program in the state.
You know you'll love your future