10 Signs You Should Ditch Him (ASAP)

10 Signs You Should Ditch Him (ASAP)

"You know what I find hot? Ambition."

384
10 Signs You Should Ditch Him (ASAP)

1) Verbal abuse starts small.

If in your first month of dating he is already doing things like losing his temper, yelling, calling names, etc. odds are these things will only get worse in the future. DITCH HIM.

2) Your brother doesn't approve.

Your brother (older or younger) probably knows you better than any other guy on the planet. He most likely gets the vibe when someone is toxic to you.

3) He finds some reason to hate every single one of your friends.

"And when you told me that you hated my friends, the only problem was with you and not them.." This is Justin Bieber but Biebs has a point.

4) He constantly makes you feel like you're guilty of something.

Somehow every fight you get in you end up apologizing? Very slim chance 100% of fights are your fault. Sounds like a manipulator to me....

5) He is secretive.

Every move he makes his phone goes with him? For some reason his phone is always on do not disturb when he is with you? He has a little too private of a privacy screen? He has a small panic attack every time your hand gets remotely close to his phone? THESE ARE RED FLAGS.

6) He doesn't believe in, or actively pursue God.

It's cliche to say, but it really will be worth it to wait for a man that has a relationship with God. If your guy doesn't know the Lord, and has no aspiration to get to know him, he isn't worth your time.

7) He has no aspirations in life.

"So what're your plans for life?" "Idk maybe like see a movie today.. play beer pong this weekend.. drop out of school next semester.." If you have conversations like this, he probably needs to figure his life out before he can take on a relationship.

8) You catch him lying to you.

If he will lie to you about something small, he will lie about something big. White lies are still lies!

9) You have to beg him for attention.

If you're having to beg for him to talk to or hangout with you then let him do whatever those things are that are more important than you. You go find something better to do with your time too.

10) He is controlling.

He doesn't want you around other guys. OR other people in general. He always has an opinion on what you should be doing. ESPECIALLY if these things happen early on. RED FLAG. LEAVE.