10 Signs You Grew Up In A Barn

10 Signs You Grew Up In A Barn

Barn life=best life

128
10 Signs You Grew Up In A Barn

I grew up on a farm. From chickens to cows, we had them all. I loved living on a farm and I miss it every day. Here are the reasons why the best memories are made in a barn!

1. Before you could walk, you were birth-coaching your “mama pig” while she gave birth to her piglets.
  2. Getting head-butted in the hip by a ram was just another day.
  3. Hay delivery day was the best day, because that meant the hayloft was your hideaway fort again.
  4. You were trained in giving the horses a bath while wearing flip-flops. You never got stepped on, of course.
  5. You are used to the smell of manure.
  6. 4-H was your favorite extra-curricular activity, and fair weekend was your favorite weekend of the year.
  7. Your four-wheeler is your ride of choice.
  8. Being covered head to toe in mud was never a nuisance. In fact, you liked being covered in mud.
  9. You have countless boxes of ribbons from horse shows.
  10. The animals were your best friends, and you wouldn't change that for anything.