10 Signs You Conquered The Snap Game

10 Signs You Conquered The Snap Game

And you ALWAYS keep your streaks.

As millennials, we went through the run of social media platforms. From Myspace and AIM to Facebook and Twitter, we saw it all. However, the newest craze of networking allows us to show off our lives more than ever, and the best part... your messages and pictures disappear.

Snapchat not only gives others a way to view your world from a whole new perspective... It helps you slay the selfie game, as well.

Without further ado, here are ten signs you finally conquered all Snapchat has to offer.

1. Your selfies are straight fire.

"Snap saw it first."

2. Your stories are hilarious.

Whether it's just you re-watching yourself all over again (and cackling), or other people sending you laughing face emojis in response, you know you're hysterical.

3. Filters are a MUST.

From flower crowns to dog ears, you use them all with no shame.

4. You mastered the "creeper pic".

No doubt your bestie will know EXACTLY what the hot guy at the grocery store looks like.

5. You take the best snaps while driving.

Although it's definitely not safe, you just make it look so easy.

6. You have perfect timing.

You have a sixth sense for when something is about to go down, so you always capture the best moments.

7. You use angles to your advantage.

Even when you accidently flip on your front facing camera, you still look flawless.

8. Your captions make your snaps even better.

*insert pun here*

9. You draw better on your snaps than you do in real life.

Just call you Picasso!

10. You don't know how you ever survived before Snapchat...

Because Snap is life.