1. You had to learn to say "y'all."
2. You did not know Dominos is considered actual pizza.
3. You get asked, "wait, where you are from?" very often.
4. You believe 50 degrees in the winter is a blessing.
5. You wonder why no one can drive in any weather inconvenience.
6. You did not know snow days could be called for 1 inch of snow.
7. You did not eat grits your whole life.
8. You have never seen so many fried chicken chains.
9. You always have called "tennis shoes" "sneakers."
10. You had no idea how awesome SEC football actually is.