10 Signs You Are A Professional Napper

10 Signs You Are A Professional Napper

Sometimes, we just need a little more sleep than we got last night.

30
10 Signs You Are A Professional Napper

For those of us who require a little more sleep, naps are a true life-saver. Sometimes, we just need that extra shut-eye to make it through the rest of the day. Some of us, however, rise above the rest and have earned the title of "Professional Napper." If you find yourself saying, "That's totally me!" to the items in this list, you just may be a part of this elite group.

1. You can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, and in front of anyone.

2. You always miss people’s phone calls, texts, and really, any attempts at communication, because you're sleeping.

3. Netflix is your version of a bedtime story, because as soon as you lie down in bed to watch, you just fall asleep.

4. You schedule your classes so that you can fit your nap in at some point during the day.

5. People ask you how you have time for two hour naps. You don’t. But you like to pretend they don't interfere with your life.

6. You get cranky when your day is so busy that you can’t fit your nap in.

7. On that note, people wonder how you’re tired when you got eight hours of sleep last night. But they don’t know you missed your nap today.

8. People don’t understand how serious you’re being when you say you miss nap time in kindergarten.

9. Homework? What homework? My nap is more important.

10. You fear the day when you’re a grown-up and have responsibilities like work and kids, and a nap just doesn’t fit into your schedule.

No need to think about that now… It’s nap time.

Sweet dreams, fellow nappers.