10 Signs You're A True Carolina Panthers Fan

How many Fan Fests have you been to?

93
Krista Jasso

Football season in the Carolina's has officially started! This is one of my favorite times of the year because if you know me, you know of my great love for the Carolina Panthers. It all started when I moved to Charlotte a long long time ago and went from being a Dallas Cowboys fan to a die hard Panther fan. Over the years watching the games with my dad and eventually converting my whole family to become Panther fans has become something I will cherish forever. With being such a committed fan, many can agree on a few reasons that prove why you're a true Carolina Panther fan.

1. You have a Jake Delhomme football jersey

Got Jake? We did from 2003 - 2009.

2. You plan your schedule around the games no matter what

Game day is serious business

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/football-nfl-are-you-ready-... GIPHY

3. People know to get you anything Panther related for your birthday, Christmas, etc.

You can never have enough Panther gear and you love wearing your own customized jersey

4. You remember when they updated the logo

Now you had to get more stuff with the new logo on it

5. You stuck with the Panthers through the really, REALLY tough times

Remember that 2001 season with a 1 - 15 record? Bad times, bad times...

6. You have been to at least one Fan Fest

Bank of America Stadium is just so pretty

7. It takes you more than 5 minutes to name all the Panther paraphernalia you own

I mean the more the merrier right?

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/depressed-the-little-mermai... GIPHY

8. You have to force yourself to wear other clothing besides your Panther gear

People might think you're weird if you don't wear normal clothes occasionally

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/clothes-hilary-duff-closet-... GIPHY

9. You talk about the team like they are your best friends

You know all the players nicknames and if you ever saw them in person it would be completely okay to say hello

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/carolina-panthers-cam-newto... GIPHY

10. Keep Pounding isn't just a statement, it's a way of life.

No matter what, you never give up on anything because you just have to Keep Pounding!

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/dab-dabbing-on-em-eOOcHWaaJ... GIPHY