10 Signs You're Falling Hard For Your Rush Crush

Someone Special Who Could It Be

169
Madyson Chance

There are many different types of crushes. Maybe its the cute boy in your English class, or its the puppy in the quad, or maybe even the pizza in the caf. However, there's one type of crush that remains supreme: the rush crush. Rush crushes are a beautiful thing. I have recently experienced my first ever rush crush, and here are a few signs to see if you have a rush crush too!

1. It Was Friend Crush at First Sight

From the moment you saw her, you probably thought to yourself, "Man she seems cool, I want to be her friend sooooo bad." Then you finally get to hangout with her, and you find out that you were totally right and she is actually the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously.

2. You Want Her to Wear Your Letters

There's just something about her that makes you want her to wear your letters. You want her to be your little, but mostly you want her to be your sister and run into your arms on bid day.

3. You Stalk Her on Every Social Media Account She Has, Even MySpace

You've seen every Instagram pic, read back to 2013 on her Twitter, and stalked her on Facebook. You know exactly what her brother looks like, and you saw those awkward pictures from middle school (except even then she wasn't awkward because she's so freakin cute). Now you're dying for the day when she affiliates so you can finally get her instagram pictures on your newsfeed.

4. You Try To Hang Out With Her As Much As Possible.

Maybe you admire her from afar, maybe she's in your calculus class, or maybe she plays on your team. The point is you have to talk to her sometime. You go to that study date or team bonding event so that you can hang out with her more often. This is the key to bonding with your rush crush *future little*.

5. Ya'll Are The Same Person

Once you finally start getting to know her, you'll realize that she is your friend/soul mate. Ya'll had similar upbringings, and you remember that punk phase in 7th grade? Yeah she had it too. Y'all share the same major, like the same bands, and she says rad just like you, even though no one has said that since the 80's.

6. Your Big Knows Exactly Who She Is.

You may or may not have sent pictures to your big, even though she is on study abroad. Forget France, your future grand little is way more important, lets be honest.

7. All of Your Friends Know Who She Is

You've made them stalk her social media, join her for lunch in the caf with you, point her out across campus, and you talk about how great she is all the time.

8. You Constantly Exclaim "She's So Cute!"

Because she probably is.

9. Your Friends Might Think You're Kinda Crazy

Some people might say that you're a little crazy, but I promise you're not. Don't listen to these naysayers, some day they'll find a rush crush too and be head over heels for her.

10. You Sure Hope That She Loves You As Much As You Love Her

You already consider her a part of your family and hope that she wants to be part of yours. Now you can't wait till she runs home to you on bid day (hopefully).