10 Signs He's Actually A F*ckboy

10 Signs He's Actually A F*ckboy

Watch out for the red flags.
564

Everyone has come across at least one or two fuckboys in their lifetime. Unfortunately, they are more common these days and it is extremely disappointing, especially when you come across a fuckboy that you start to catch the feels for. We've all been there, am I right ladies and gentlemen?

For some reason, there is always something undeniably attractive about the bad boys. When you first meet a fuckboy, usually you know what he is. You can just tell; they aren't hard to point out. You try and resist in the beginning but eventually he cracks you down, and then all of a sudden you catch the feels. However, in the beginning, he makes it seem like maybe you'll be the one who can change him and you bring out the best in him. You have a whirlwind romance and he gives you so much affection and attention, and you think "wow we are going to date". It goes on like this for maybe a few weeks to a month and then you start to get a little antsy and think maybe it's time to have the awkward:

"Sooooooo...uhhhhh....ermmmm....what are we" conversation.

He's got everyone around you convinced that he's like head over heels for you and that the awkward conversation will be a breeze because it's obvious how much he likes you. BUT then right before you bring up the conversation it's like he can sense that it's coming and then either he 1) ghosts you 2) hooks up with someone else in front of your face or 3) starts to act like an absolute asshole around you. Then you realize, after your feelings have been crushed, that you were fucked over by a fucking fuckboy.

I have created a list, slightly based on my own experiences and my friends' experiences, of 10 signs that will help you sniff out whether or not he's a f*ckboy. Having one or two of these qualities or signs isn't a huge red light however if you read this list and find that he possesses at least 6 of these qualities, then slam on the breaks and turn the eff around before it's too late.

So here are 10 signs he's actually a fuckboy:

1. He is only interested in you when he's drunk.

2. He always mentions when you hook up on the weekends that you should hang out sometimes...but then he never texts you.

3. He ignores you except conveniently on Friday or Saturday nights between the hours of 12:00-2:00 AM.

4. Doesn't say hi to you when he's with his friends or when he's sober.

5. He ignores your very obvious hints to show him that you're interested in more than just a hook-up.

6. If he sees you at a party flirting it up with other guys, he looks like he doesn't care and he actually just doesn't care.

7. He plays a lot of games, which is entertaining at first, but then it starts to get real old.

8. He asks for those nudes on the reg.

9. Flirts with your friends right in front of you.

10. Smells like Natty Light 99.99999% of the time.