10 Shows to Binge on Netflix Right Now

10 Shows to Binge on Netflix Right Now

Here are some of my favorite shows that I think are definitely worth watching.

5
10 Shows to Binge on Netflix Right Now
variety.com

1. Gossip Girl

The drama is so good, it keeps you hooked. The third season gets slow, but it is definitely worth watching. You are definitely getting a look on the kids of the Upper East Side!

2. Outerbanks

This is one of the best shows I've seen in awhile. The action in this show will leave you wanting more, but will also have you invested in the developing relationships between the characters.

3. Gilmore Girls

This is 100% an underrated show. Lauren Graham's humor makes the show. The relationship between Lorelei and Rory, with the insight of wealthy families, and being on your own, this show is a good-feels show.

4. New Girls

The story between a girl and her three guy roommates will leave you laughing non-stop. This show is also very underrated, and one of the funniest shows I've seen. It gives a great look into the dynamic of having roommates as an adult.

5. The Vampire Diaries

Team Damon forever. Although it is sci-fi, the show revolves around the relationships between brothers, families, lovers, and everything in between. This show has so many ups, and downs, and heartbreaks, and good feels that will make this one of the best shows you can watch!

6. Stranger Things

Another sci-fi show, that has so many dynamics to it. The setting in the 80s just ties the whole show together, really leaving you on the edge of your seat. Millie Bobby Brown is so great, you'll never want to stop watching.

7. Jane The Virgin

This show is based on telenovelas which was a great way to bring the Latina culture into American culture. There are so many blended family relationships that just leave you with good feel moments.

8. The Society

This is also a sci-fi show that show you how a functioning society really affects people. It is very thought provoking show.

9. The Office

Hands down the funniest show you'll ever watch. That's it.

10. All American

A show about football, with a whole bunch of heart throbs. This show shows you the lives of those who have money and who don't, and how privilege can affect the lives of two people on the same path.