10 Sex Toys For Couples This Valentine's Day

10 Sex Toys For Couples That Both Of You Are O So Sure To Enjoy This Valentine's Day

What better time is there to bring sex toys in the bedroom?

375
Ana Maria Moroz via Pexels

If there's one thing I'm a strong advocate for, it's using toys in the bedroom. Why? Because sex toys are like the cherry on top of a fudge sundae. They're a facilitator to make an already pleasing experience even better.

Some people may have their reservations about sex toys in general because they feel as though the presence of sex toys equates to them not being able to fully please their partner, but that's not true. Besides, what better way to experiment with toys than with your partner at the same time? And what better time is there to introduce sex toys in the bedroom for the first time or continue doing so than Valentine's Day?

This romantic holiday is less than a month away so if you need some sex toy suggestions that both of you can use together then look no further! Here are 10 sex toys for couples that both of you can enjoy together for Valentine's Day:

Vibrating Egg Sex Toy With A Remote Controller

V for Vibes’ waterproof purple leaf-shaped vibrator includes powerful vibrations at the press of a button on its corresponding remote control. What I personally like about it is that it can either rest flat against the vulva while laying down during sex or be used as a G-spot stimulator as your partner has control over the 10 distinctive vibrations.

Bionic Vibrating Rabbit Cock Ring

This multi-faceted vibrating toy is both a bullet vibrator with both a built-in cock ring and rabbit ears. The ears massage the clitoris while the ring buzzes at the base of the penis or shaft to increase the chances for couples to experience a simultaneous orgasm during missionary.

TENGA Egg Lovers Heart Textured Masturbator

This textured sex toy assists to give the best hand job of all time. Just squeeze the included lube into the soft masturbation sleeve, place the sleeve on your partner's penis and keep jerking them off. The textures inside provide extra stimulation that elevates the average hand job.

G-Spot Finger Vibrator

This textured bullet finger vibrator includes 9 powerful sensations. When wearing this waterproof silicon finger stimulator, you'll be able to deliver multiple powerful vibrations at the flick of the wrist. This toy is very flexible and accommodates many sizes. Also, the curved textured tip is designed to hit and massage each nerve ending.

Shotpocket

The Shotpocket is a pleasure sleeve, with the size and shape designed for trans men and transmasculine people who have experienced some growth downstairs from the use of testosterone. The suction of the toy creates a wild sensation that can be used during solo time and sex play together.

Couple Vibrator for Penis & Clitoral Stimulator With Remote Control

This unique semi-open cock ring that stretches comfortably at the base of the penis and testicles also works as a normal clitoris vibrator. It has two powerful message points that can quickly stimulate your sensitive parts to reach a climax. Also, it comes with wireless remote control with a distance up to 10 meters.

Wedge Intimate Sex Positioning Pillow

When it comes down to it, sometimes the perfect trick to spice up your sex life is a change in position. Both you and your partner can find new ways to bend your bodies to get deeper penetration with this comfy, machine washable sex ramp.

Zuma Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Pillow

If you want a more affordable alternative to a Liberator pillow, try this instead. This product isn't directly marketed as a pillow for sex, but as reviewers have noticed, it's fantastic to use with certain sex positions and stimulate the G spot. It also has a washable, removable cover for easy clean-up.

Thrusting Anal Vibrator With Wireless Remote Control

With 7 powerful thrusting patterns, this anal thrusting vibrator moves back and forth, ranging from a constant gentle pulse to a variety of rhythmic motions. It also comes with wireless remote control with a range of up to 5 Meters, further enhancing the maximum anal pleasure.

Double Fun Beaded Vibrating Double Penetration Strap-On

This beaded vibrating double penetrator includes a twin cock and ball ring with a non-realistic probe to enable double penetration sensation for two in missionary and doggy. The triple-function of the beaded anal penetrator, cock and ball rings and clitoral bullet stimulator allow for a multi-orgasmic experience!

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.