It is pretty widely accepted that "Seinfeld" is one of the best shows of all time. If you haven’t seen "Seinfeld," the time to binge it is now. If you have, chances are that you’ve quoted one of these iconic lines from the sitcom of the century.
Get down with your inner Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer by enjoying these classic Seinfeld quotes:
1. “Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it.” – George
2. “The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.” - George
3. “I need the secure packaging of jockeys. My boys need a house.” – Kramer
4. “Yada, yada, yada.” – Elaine
5. “Elaine, breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can’t do it in one push, you got to rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over.” – Jerry
6. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that!” – Jerry
7. “Maybe the dingoes ate your baby!” - Elaine
8. “Am I crazy? Or am I just so sane I blew your mind?” – Kramer
9. “No soup for you!” – Soup Nazi
10. “So, you think you’re sponge-worthy?” - Elaine
Quotes making you nostalgic? Did the quotes make you laugh and realize the comedic genius of the show? If either of these statements are true for you, sit down and binge some "Seinfeld!" All episodes are currently streaming on Hulu.