10 Reasons You Should Never Have A Dog In College

Dogs are just the worst.

53157

1. You will have constant companionship.

People don't want someone to love them unconditionally and stay by their sides because honestly, that's just clingy. Dogs are clingy.

2. You won't have your bed to yourself anymore.

Someone warm and fuzzy will probably take up part of your bed and make you feel safe and secure, but that's no fun.

3. You won't have free time anymore.

You'll have to do things like taking your dog to the park. Your dog will take up your whole life, and you won't have time to do the things you love, like binge-watching Netflix.

4. You'll never get to keep all of your food for yourself.

You won't get to warm up week-old leftovers anymore. That's stupid.

5. You'll laugh a lot, and no one likes laughter.

Laughing is for little kids.

6. You'll spend all of your Chick-Fil-A money on dog food and be forced to eat at home.

You might even lose weight or eat healthier because you stopped spending all of your money on fast food. That's no good.

7. Your favorite black clothing will never be black again.

Dog hair. Dog hair everywhere. Not worth it.

8. You'll probably lose a couple of shoes in the beginning.

Or maybe a stuffed panda bear, or something else you loved more than you could ever love your dog.

9. You'll be forced into adulthood.

Having a dog turns you into a parent, and you're not ready for that. As a matter of fact, this is a terrible way to prepare you for adulthood.

10. You'll have a best friend.

Having someone care about you is terrible. It's just the worst. Unconditional love? Ew.

If you're considering adopting a dog, there are many ways to do so. Check with your local Humane Society to see what loving a pet entails. Make sure to be completely ready to adopt before doing so. There are so many animals who deserve loving homes and adoring parents. Be one today.