10 Reasons Why Mozzarella Sticks Are Better Than Boys

You know you love them
9186

Boys suck. The good news? Mozzarella sticks don't. Forget about your boy troubles. Here are 10 reasons why mozzarella sticks are way better:

Loading video...

1. They're cheesey but in a good way.

No “This is so awkward, please stop" pick-up lines here, just pure cheese. Mhmm.

2. You can bring them home to your family, no questions asked.

Everyone loves mozzarella sticks, so you won't have to worry about them making a good first impression (newsflash: they always do).

3. They are always hot and ready and boys never are.

How many times have you waited for a slow-moving boy to get ready? Well, never again because your mozzarella sticks are flawless, that's why.

4. They won't ignore your call, they'll actually be waiting for it.

You can pick up the phone and order mozzarella sticks knowing that someone will be on the other end in a matter of seconds.

5. They don't get jealous, they understand.

Mozzarella sticks don't mind if you switch it up and try some mac and cheese bites or boneless wings one night instead. They know they're always your #1 at the end of the day.

6. They won't try to make you jealous, they're better than that.

Mozzarella sticks won't play games or toy with your emotions. They'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside every time you take a bite.

7. They're all yours. Literally.

When have you ever shared your mozzarella sticks? Never. No need to worry about “someone else" being in the picture, your mozzarella sticks are entirely yours.

8. They don't have a type, they love you for you.

You never have to worry about being too tall or short, blonde or brunette, etc. They don't judge you, they accept you.

9. They won't break promises, they'll keep them.

While boys may not always keep their promises to you, mozzarella sticks can reassure you that they'll always taste good no matter what.

10. They won't break your heart, they'll always hold a place in it.

Mozzarella sticks aren't going anywhere any time soon, so you don't have to worry about them up and leaving you behind.

... If that isn't love, I don't know what love is.