10 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

10 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

Because you appreciate all he does for you!

22156
10 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

When you get comfortable enough with your significant other, sometimes you forget to thank them for the little things that they do. Him taking care of you becomes such second nature that you just take it for granted, but it's time to say thanks for all of the things (little and big) that he does for you.

1. For always keeping it real

Whether its telling me to calm down when I'm clearly overreacting to something stupid or telling me I'd look like Kurt Cobain if I cut my hair short and got side bangs - you never really hold back. And as much as I might not want to hear it (like the time you said my voice sounds like Carl from Jimmy Neutron), I need to.

2. For carrying my stuff when I physically can't handle it (or don't want to)

Boyfriend perks include shoving all of my stuff in your backpack before we go out or calling you to help me carry my groceries back because I overestimated how much I could actually carry. Thanks for dealing with it and offering when I don't even ask.

3. For listening to me rant

No matter how many times I go off about the same topics, you always listen. I know it must get boring when I complain about the same thing over and over again (sometimes just for the sake of complaining), but I really am thankful that you take the time to listen and try to help me.

4. For not judging me when I ugly cry

I know that my face resembles Kim Kardashian's crying face when I get upset, so I truly am thankful that you can hold back the laughter and try to calm me down. Although I would appreciate it if you didn't judge me when I cry during movies (sorry that Titanic is a really sad movie).

5. For constantly making me laugh

No matter what mood I'm in, you always know how to make me laugh (even if I'm trying really hard not to because I'm being stubborn). Whether you're acting like a 12 year old or doing your off-key impression of my voice, I can't help but be in a good mood by just being around you.

6. For always knowing what to say

I know that I can be really difficult when I have my mind stuck on one thing, but you always know what to say to get me out of my funk. You put things into perspective and help me rationalize.

7. For dealing with me when I'm being overdramatic

I tend to be overdramatic a lot, whether I'm complaining about how close I am to starvation when you're taking too long to get ready or ranting about a situation that really doesn't even matter. You laugh it all off and deal with my neuroticism.

8. For putting in the effort

Between my family and my friends, you've worked really hard to create relationships with the people that mean the most to me and there's nothing I could appreciate more than that. Even if that entails you making fun of me with my siblings, it means everything that you put in the effort to get to that point with them.

9. For always being on my team

No matter what or who I'm annoyed with, you're always in my corner. You constantly support me in everything I do and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

10. For being my best friend

You are more than my boyfriend. You're the first person I want to talk to when something exciting happens and the last person I want to say goodnight to before bed. There's no one else I'd want to share my life experiences with because there's no one else that gets me quite like you do.

Thank you for being you and going above and beyond every single day. I know I don't say it a lot, but I couldn't be more appreciative and thankful to have someone like you in my life.