10 Reasons Why He Could Be The One

10 Reasons Why He Could Be The One

#MeantForEachOther

484
10 Reasons Why He Could Be The One
Tumblr

Every little girl dreams to one day find her Prince Charming, but no one ever tells you that finding him doesn't come with a rule book or any guidelines. A girl just has to go with her gut, and that can be pretty challenging, considering girls are busy all the time balancing school, a job (or two), and girl time with her BFFs. Then you add a boy into the mix, and it can get, shall we say, COMPLICATED? So, what's a girl to do? Well, here are some things that I have found are important from my experiences...

1. He manages to frustrate you to no end, but he's so cute while he's doing it.

I don't know about y'all, but I love to have some flirtatious trash talk, even though it can go a little too far sometimes. Personally, I'm a sucker for the wink that my boyfriend does when he's messing with me. A little frustration is always healthy for a relationship because no couple is happy 100% of the time, and getting through the frustrations is the true test for any relationship worth staying in.

2. And when you do have arguments, because you will, don't hold it against him.

If the two of you have been mature enough to talk it out, then it's over and done with. And if y'all can get through it together, then it makes the relationship that much stronger. Being able to have disagreements and respect your differences is VITAL in every relationship!

3. Even if you're having the worst day ever, he always knows how to brighten your day.

It doesn't matter if you're a phone call away in college or he comes by your house after school to check on you, seeing him just instantly makes you feel better. Personally, just hearing his voice and knowing that my boyfriend is there to listen means the world to me.

4. Speaking of listening....girls, if he can listen to your complaints and doesn't complain, then he's a keeper.

Period. End of discussion.

5. People say it's the thought that counts, and it really is.

If he makes an effort to plan special dates for the two of you (or bring you flowers randomly), then he's also a keeper. I'm not saying that cuddling and watching a movie is over-rated (because it most certainly isn't), but going out to a nice fondue restaurant just because has it perks, too. Here's a tip, though, don't expect to go to fancy dinners every single time the two of you go out to eat - he's your boyfriend, not your bank, ladies.

6. If the two of you never run out of things to talk about, even after being together for several years, then your communication together is on point.

Some couples get stuck on having discussions or not communicating when they should. So if the two of you have already mastered it, props to y'all!!!

7. If you're like me, girls, then you're a hopeless romantic.

So.....if you still get butterflies when you see him, kiss him, or before a date with him, that is a very good sign. I know I still get them on the regular, and I have been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now. And even if you don't, you just get super anxious, you're still doing something right.

8. He knows how to make you laugh.

Lots of girl think it is extremely important for a guy to have a sense of humor, and I could not agree more. Being able to laugh until you cry, or even snort, with your boyfriend helps make your bond with each other that much better. Eventually, the two of you will have inside jokes and your friends will have no idea why you're hysterically laughing about something stupid. After all, laughter is the best medicine.

9. Okay, and for the oh-so-talked about physical aspect of a relationship.

Being physically attracted to your boyfriend and vice versa, contrary to what people like to speculate about, is important. That's often how the two of you even started up a conversation or had feelings for each other in the first place. Nowadays, though, couples are under so much pressure to add sex to a relationship when it is totally up to the two of them to do so. Take my advice, it does take the relationship to a whole new level, but it should not complicate it. It is most definitely best to go there when the two of you have decided TOGETHER that you are ready to do so.

10. If you can't picture life without him.

And finally, besides the fact that you love him so much it hurts, if you cannot mentally picture yourself with another human being on this planet, then he could most definitely be THE one! (Yeah, everybody get excited!)