10 Reasons Why Chipotle Is The Best

10 Reasons Why Chipotle Is The Best

Quesaritos and margaritas? Yes, please.

8414
10 Reasons Why Chipotle Is The Best

You know that moment when someone says "Lets get Chipotle"...

Everyone drops what they are doing and goes to Chipotle because they know how good it is. Some even travel 40 minutes just for a bite of Chipotle deliciousness. Even though Chipotle has been in the news a lot lately for health issues regarding the food, you can't deny how good the food and service is. Here are 10 reasons why I find Chipotle to be better than any other fast food place out there:

1. They are Eco-friendly

Starting with the uniforms, every Chipotle employee supports the Eco-friendly and sustainable trend. Each is equipped with 100% organic cotton hats and uniforms. Chipotle is also the largest direct producer of solar energy in the restaurant industry. In 2009, Chipotle installed solar panels in 75 of the restaurants, creating 500 kilowatts of renewable energy.

2. They are Animal-friendly

All Chipotle restaurants have developed a "food with integrity" motto. This means that their ingredients are GMO-free, antibiotic-free and organic. Chipotle has a commitment to only serve naturally raised meat, from animals that have been raised in a humane way and fed an organic diet. CEO Steve Ells is a committed anti-factory farming activist. This idea of responsible farming is seen throughout the Chipotle culture.

3. Margaritas, enough said.

Burritos...and margaritas!? Um, yes please! Chipotle serves Margaritas alongside your delicious burritos. The margaritas are made using premium Patron or Sauza tequila and only a few simple ingredients. Don't forget the lime... it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

4. Ingredients are Fresh and Organic

Each of Chipotle's ingredients are all natural, a lot like the meat that is served. Chipotle CEO makes sure that there are no pesticides used on the vegetables used. Even better, all of the ingredients are prepared by hand.

5.They Have Great Deals

Chipotle is known to offer great deals to its customers. During Halloween time, any customer that comes into the restaurant dressed up in a costume, receives a "boorita" for just $3.00. It's not hard to find good deals to save on your Chipotle experience. Try ordering a rice bowl with a quesadilla on the side, more food for less money.

6. Getting Food is Easy and Fast

The assembly line type of restaurant is a quick and easy way to get your food. Its made right in front of you so you know whats going right into your order. The quick meal preparation lets you get right to stuffing your face.

7. The Decor is Instagram-Worthy

Chipotle’s décor was meant to be cost-friendly and efficient when the chain first opened. CEO Steve Ells was using the company to help him start up a fine-dining restaurant but it ended up really working out. The logo and steel table atmosphere is recognizable to everyone and it really makes for instagram worthy pictures.

8. They Have a "Secret Menu"

If you’re really nice and the employees are not too busy, try asking for a “quesarito”. Yes, it is exactly what you’re thinking about. A quesadilla wrapped around a burrito, and it’s delicious. The "hack the menu" special includes other items like nachos. Double wrapped burrito or a “burritodilla”, yup!

9. They Treat Their Employees Well

Chipotle started a program called the “Restaurateur” program, this is designed to create easier advancements for it’s employees within the company. Although it’s a rigorous process to be considered for the restaurateur position, their salaries are typically $100,000 per year. Even employees in the lower ranks, like the “crew” are able to receive benefits from the company. Benefits include medical benefits, paid vacations, free meals, clothing discounts, bonuses and tuition reimbursements. Where can we apply??

10. Everyone Loves Burritos

lets be real, everyone loves a good burrito. Hey, anything with a tortilla and queso is good in my book. Burritos are so good that we literally cant stop eating them until were completely digusted with ourselves. In my opinion, Chipotle is my favorite and I think most people agree. Thanks chipotle, you do you.

You may even love Chipotle as much as this couple...