10 Reasons We All Loved Olivia From Jerseylicious

She had the biggest attitude and the best hair.

296
Tumblr

I remember when Sunday nights were dedicated to watching “Jerseylicious”. You had to mentally prepare yourself for the stress it would bring you before every episode and try not to be mad when it would leave the episode on a cliffhanger.

Olivia was definitely my favorite, like most people. Here are 10 reasons why the world loved and maybe could even relate to Olivia and routed for her.

1. Taking at least an hour to get ready.

After the second episode premiered I went to the store and bought a few smokey eye palettes.

2. Always stayed positive through the drama.

She was the one to always come into the salon with a good mood.

3. She doesn't mind telling you the truth.

I mean at least she let Tracy know her clothes were too small.

4. Her love for cheetah print.

Olivia was the reason for my animal print phase in middle school. I even thought in my first house I'd paint an accent wall cheetah print just like she did.

5. Dressing up no matter the occasion.

Most of us watching this were not from New Jersey, but we did like to think we could pass as if we were. This show inspired me to dress up everyday, even if I was just going to stay home.

6. Olivia's life lesson: part 1.

She isn't wrong though.

7. She's optimistic.

She obviously looks on the bright side of things. Even if she was fighting with Tracy.

8. She is loyal to her friends.

Isn't this everyone when it comes to their best friends?

9. She always saw right through Tracy like the rest of us.

If Olivia was your favorite then you definitely did not like Tracy.

10. Olivia's life lesson: part 2.

I am not going to lie, I may have taken this a little too literally in middle school.