10 Reasons To Love Max Fuller

10 Reasons To Love Max Fuller

Elias Harger has stolen more than just the show.

495
10 Reasons To Love Max Fuller

The new Netflix reboot of Full House, Fuller House creates a parallel between the old story line, and the new. Whereas Danny was a widower with three daughters, DJ is a widow with three sons, and this commonality of reconstruction prevails in both characters, and plot lines. But when we think of the old Full House, we can’t deny the star was the youngest Tanner, Michele. And although the Olsen Twins did not return for the reboot (and some major shade was thrown), Michele is resurrected through DJ’s seven-year-old son, Max Fuller (Elias Harger). After I binge watched Fuller House on it’s premiere date, and cried 172 times, I started to realize that Max Fuller had completely stolen my heart. Here are some, but definitely not all, reason’s Max Fuller is everything the show/America needs:

1. He is the happiest middle child in the history of sitcom. Max is always so charmingly happy, and that’s what allows him to unintentionally steal every scene he is in. Not that anyone is complaining.
  2. His catchphrase is “Holy chalupas!” It is the new “You got it dude”, but with Mexican food.
  3. He knows all the bad words: “Darn, Booger and Donald Trump.” If Max know that Trump equates to the smell of Kimmy Gibbler’s feet, the rest of America should too.
  4. He uses words like, “palpitation,” and he knows what he’s talking about.
  5. He is so incredibly adorable when he begs for a puppy. I don’t know how DJ was able to say no to him for like four minutes of the episode. Good news though, Max becomes a “Puppy Daddy!”
  6. He is so smart. When DJ finally takes him down to the pet clinic to pick out on of Comet Jr. Jr.’s puppies, he makes them go through a selection process. After he chooses the lucky puppy, he names him Cosmo, because he loves science.
  7. His “Christmas morning” face will melt your soul. How does anyone get anything done with Max around?
  8. The kid has style. There is no reason for his three-piece suits and bow ties, but he never lets us down.
  9. He has somehow managed to have a secret volt/ziplock baggy full of cash, and he knows how to use it.
  10. He is a young Chuck Bass. Here’s my theory: Chuck and Blair’s first pregnancy scare, was not a scare and Blair had the baby. When Bart Bass found out he sent the baby to one of his concubines on the West Coast, where she dropped him off outside of the fire station Tommy Sr. was in company at. Tommy found him, and then Tommy and DJ decided to adopt him. I mean his fashion sense, wise guy attitude, charisma, and jawline, all validate my theory... Look at the resemblance.