10 Quotes You Need to Hear

10 Quotes You Need to Hear

"Life is tough, my darling, but so are you."

2928
10 Quotes You Need to Hear
pintrest

Life can be difficult especially when things get tough and do not seem to go your way, but these problems are going to get better! They always do! Be positive! Be optimistic! Never give up! Here are 10 quotes to remind you it is not over yet.

1. "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."

Life is unpredictable. Often we find ourself on jagged roads with unfamiliar turns and bridges ahead. Keep preserving and keep following the road. The dark tunnel will not be dark much longer. You will soon see the light at the end. It may be difficult and long, but it will be worth it. Do not give up!

2. "You are your only limit."

This quote is true just as we are our biggest critics. No one is stopping you! Only you know when it is over and when you are done. Do not limit your opportunities! Do not limit your chances! Keep pushing through. Do not allow yourself to limit the great things that you can do.

3. "Life is tough, my darling, but so are you."

We have all been in tough situations throughout our lives, and in that moment we thought it was going to be the end. We thought that tough moment would last forever. We thought it would never get better. Guess What? That tough moment got better! So trust me, this tough moment will get better as well! You are tough! Do not forget that.

4. "What consumes your mind, controls your life."

As I have gotten older, I have learned exactly what self-talk is and how it can harm and hinder us. Speak positive self-talk. Speak positive affirmations! I can do this! This will get better! These are the thoughts that control us! Affirm things will get better rather than allowing our minds to swallow in negative self-talk.

5. "If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives."

We will never feel ready, but life is about taking chances. It is about doing the most with the resources you have in that moment. Do not allow yourself to try again when things get better. Dust yourself up and try again!

6. "Everyday is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again."

Forget about the past. Forget about how bad yesterday seemed to be. Everyday we are given another chance to try again. Do not give up the opportunity to try again by focusing on the negativity of yesterday. Forget it and start again! Make the next day better!

7. "Broken crayons still color."

Did you know broken crayons they still work? No matter how broken or small they are they still work. They are still capable of painting masterpieces! They are still capable of doing all things a fresh box of crayons can do. You still work! You are capable of making masterpieces!!

8. "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you."

Challenges are good. They give us the ability to learn, grow, and become better individuals from them. The easy way is not always the best way. Accept the challenge! It will be worth it!

9. "Create a way, not an excuse."

When things are difficult and not going your way, it is easy to point the finger and blame someone or something. However, do not let excuses halt your growth. Get back up and find a way to change the situation.

10. "Option A is not available. So let's kick the shit out of option B."

This is my favorite pick me up quote. Time after time it seems your option A does not work. Things may not go your way or the unexpected happens. Rather than throwing in the towel and giving up, make your option B the best option B possible. And if option B is not longer an option than make option C the best option available! Whatever happens pick yourself up and kick the heck out of your next option.

You can get through this! You can do it! And if you forget let these quotes remind you that you are capable of anything regardless of the adversity you are experiencing.