10 Quotes to Get You Through It

10 Quotes to Get You Through It

(Whatever Your "It" Might Be)
23

Sometimes we just need to know that we’re not alone. Sometimes we just need to know that everything is going to be okay. Sometimes we just need to know that we’re doing a good job. The following 15 quotes will hopefully get you through it, whatever your “it” might be.

1. When you need a change in perspective...

"It's great to be here. It's great to be anywhere." - Keith Richards

2. When you're stuck...

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

3. When the past creeps back in...

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." -Søren Kierkegaard

4. When you're craving excitement...

"Let life be an adventure. Live your life to the fullest, unfettered by fear of the ghosts and goblins of what might occur. Calamity and death happen as well to those who hide from life as to those who squeeze every drop of zest from it." -Jonathan Lockwood Hiue

5. When you need hope...

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” -Robert Frost

6. When you're tired of waiting...

“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” -Andy Warhol

7. When everything seems dark...

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all." -Vincent van Gogh

8. When you need a clean slate...

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. When you're holding onto hate...

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Mahatma Gandhi

10. When you need some solid advice...

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back." -Oscar Wilde