10 Quotes About Life As Told By "Gilmore Girls"

They're witty, they're hilarious and they have the best views on life.

110
digitalspy

For those of us who know and absolutely adore the Gilmore Girls, we know that their views of life are completely unrealistic and utterly fascinating but that is no reason not to live by them (sometimes!). Here are 21 quotes by our clan that are noteworthy.

1. "I just take a book with me everywhere. It's a habit." - Rory Gilmore

And that, my friend, is why you are extremely intriguing and worldly. Of course, she has aspirations of being a journalist, so go you Rory!

2. "If you're going to throw your life away, he'd better have a motorcycle." - Lorelai Gilmore

Right again you are mama Lorelai!

3. “I think he's good for you. But it's not going to be perfect. He's not perfect, and God knows you're not perfect. But marriage is not about always being happy, and often it's about not being happy at all. It's about compromise, which is not your strong suit."- Emily Gilmore

Emily, once again, finding a way to make Lorelei feel bad but oh how correct she is.

4. "I'm afraid that when your heart's involved, it all comes out in moron." - Lorelai Gilmore

5. "It's all any of us wants, to find a nice person to hang out with 'til we drop dead. Not a lot to ask! - Lorelai Gilmore

6. "Saturday's the day of pre-rest, see? Then by the time you get to Sunday, you're rested enough... to enjoy your rest." - Lorelai Gilmore

Thanks Lor for never letting us believe that wasting away the weekend was absurd. We need our pre-rest and rest rest!

7. "As long as everything is exactly the way I want it to be, I can be flexible." - Lorelai Gilmore

8. "People can live a hundred years without ever really living for a minute." - Logan Huntzberger.

Wel Logan, when people have your money it's easier done than said but thanks for the encouragement to make not so great choices.

9. "I cannot do this alone. I need my mommy and I don't care who knows it." - Rory Gilmore

Rory never fails to remind us how desperately we need our mothers and how they make the best of friends.

10. "Everything's magical when it snows. Everything looks so pretty." - Lorelai Gilmore

Her love for snow and ability to smell it from 10,000 miles away makes us all adore the snow.

Here's to you Rory, Lorelei, Luke, and all of you other incredibly ridiculous Stars Hollow and Yale humans. Thank you for never letting us believe that it is too late for a cup of coffee.