10 Of The Best Feel-Good Songs On TikTok That Will Never Get Old

Like many others, I am now addicted to TikTok. I compiled a list of my favorite songs it has led me to, and they are divine.

Here of some of my best music discoveries – all thanks to TikTok.

1. SALES- "Chinese New Year"

This song is bubbly and fun, perfect for listening to in the summer!

2. Melanie Martinez- "Play Date"

You may recognize this from the "Timothee" trend on Tik Tok, it's slowed on the platform but just as amazing in its original speed. Skip to a minute in for a real treat...

3. Surf Mesa- "ily"

Thank you, thank you, thank you Tik Tok!

4 .Lana Del Rey- "Queen of Disaster"

This song is not currently trending BUT it is too good not to include, and I did indeed discover it from Tik Tok.

5. BENEE- "Supalonely"

I don't know about you, but this song is speaking to me. Quarantine definitely has me feeling "Supalonely".

6. Little Mix- "Love Me Like You"

Just wait until the chorus, it's beautiful.

7. Doja Cat- "Say So"

If sunshine and rainbows could sing, I think it would sound like this.

8. Megan Thee Stallion- "Savage"

This song has a very famous dance associated to it which I couldn't help but learn, I recommend you do too.

9. Doja Cat- "Boss Bitch"

Honestly, who wouldn't feel like a boss listening to this song?

10. Nicki Minaj- "Roman Holiday"

Skip to 1 minute, and 45 seconds to hear why this song is TikTok famous.